Top Social

Noodles Nail Polish - Lady and the Vamp

Wednesday, December 3, 2014
noodles-nail-polish-lady-and-the-vamp-dark-red-burgundy-swatch-indoors


Hi guys! I've got some more Noodles Nail Polish to share with you today. I love this brand and I can't seem to stop buying so many of the lovely polishes that Natalie makes. Today I have Lady and the Vamp and some quatrefoil nail art. Review and more pictures after the break!


I have a bunch of pictures to show you!




lady-and-the-vamp-dark-red-holohraphic-noodles-nail-polish

Lady and the Vamp is described as a blackened red creme with red shimmer and a scattered holographic effect on the Noodles Nail Polish Etsy page. I'd say it's a burgundy creme. It looks more purple in my pictures than in real life.It's actually a very dark red, like a red wine color.



Not my best macro ever but it's color accurate and you can see the red shimmer in this one too.



Formula is just perfect, this is two easy coats. You just can't go wrong with any Noodles Nail Polish, they are all great!

quatrefoil-nail-art-burgundy-gold

I'm trying to incorporate some nail art into all my swatches so I attempted some quatrefoil patterns. It was much harder and time consuming than I thought it would be. The gold is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I. I used a video by Christabell's Nails as a guide.

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!
2 comments on "Noodles Nail Polish - Lady and the Vamp"
  1. Very elegant and rich looking mani! I haven't tried this brand yet--Noodles, I mean; of course I've tried Sally Hansen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. It's a great brand, I find her polishes to be of very good quality, her glitters are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature