Top Social

Pahlish Hatfield House Swatches

Saturday, December 6, 2014
pahlish-hatfield-house-swatch-indoors
LED and lightbox

For this weekend I have some swatches and accent stamping of Pahlish Hatfield House. This is a dark evergreen jelly with red shimmer from the fall Royal Reverie collection. I really like this color and I'm sad that I haven't seen that many swatches of it. I have a close up and more after the break!

pahlish-hatfield-house-close-up


pahlish-hatfield-house-bottle
Natural sunlight indoors

Hatfield House is a very dark green, almost black. It looks darkest in artificial lights. The green and red shimmer is most noticeable in indirect sunlight. The formula is perfect, I used 2 coats plus top cat for the pictures. The 1st coat will be very green, the 2nd coat makes it darker and evens it all out. It does not stain your skin or nails either. Honestly, it's the type of high quality formula I've come to expect by such a great brand as Pahlish. I haven't found one I don't like yet.

dark-green-flakie-shimmer-nail-polish-silver-stamping
LED Lightbox

I added a little stamping using MoYou London Pro 02 and Wet n Wild Wild Shine Metallica (my favorite stamping silver) for a simple yet elegant accent.

You can find Pahlish at www.pahlish.com. This color is currently out of stock on the Pahlish shop but you can still find it at www.llarowe.com.

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!


2 comments on "Pahlish Hatfield House Swatches"
  1. Simple and cute. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manna! Sorry it took so long to reply, I didn't realize you left a comment until now.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature