Top Social

Neon Leopard Nail Art

Thursday, December 4, 2014
pink-orange-gradient-leopard-spot-stamping-nail-art

Today I have a bright neon gradient with leopard spot accents using Orly nail polishes, KBShimmer Spot Sign leopard glitter and Cupcake Polish Chicago to stamp with. I'm aware that it's winter but I live in the tropics so neon is always in style. In my defense, I did these in October...not that it makes much of a difference. But October in PR is still really warm so yeah... Anyways, more pics after the break!
kbshimmer-spot-sign-leopard-mani

KBShimmer Spot Sign from the 2014 Winter collection is a leopard print mani in a bottle. It's full of black leopard spots and different sized black circles with holographic shimmer. It's so easy to use! That's just one coat in the pictures. I did place the large leopard spots where I wanted them but that's cause I'm a control freak sometimes. I then used Cupcake Polish Chicago and a small dotting tool to fill in the spots.

orly-neon-heat-leopard-gradient-nail-art

The base for this mani is a simple gradient using Orly Neon Heat (the hot pink) and Tropical Pop (bright orange). Then I stamped over it with Cupcake Polish Chicago using MoYou Tropical 01 for a subtle holographic look. (Not that there's anything subtle about bright neon leopard spots...lol).

cupcake-polish-chicago-leopard-stamping

Cupcake Polish Chicago is so pretty in the sunlight! I love stamping with holographic polishes, sometimes they aren't the most opaque but I think they look gorgeous and create an interesting effect.

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!


5 comments on "Neon Leopard Nail Art"
  1. I love your gradient! And I didn't notice your subtle holo leopard spot stamping on your other nails before. Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling at that pink Orly. These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I love it too, I've been using it a lot since I got it at the beginning of the summer.

      Delete
  3. That gradient is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature