Top Social

Purple and Grey Plaid Stamped Nails

Wednesday, December 10, 2014
grey-purple-plaid-nail-stamping-moyou-london-hipster


I have some cozy nail art for you guys today. Back in November I was trying to keep up with the #pymnovember challenges hosted by Push Your Mani on IG but I didn't have the time. I really liked the flannel/plaid nails prompt so I went ahead and did them anyway. Click for more after the break!
sopi-break-leg-warmer-gray-purple-plaid-nails

It was actually lightly raining the day I took the pictures, and the weather was cool enough for a long sleeve tee so having plaid on my nails seemed fitting. To create this look I started with a base of Sephora by OPI Break a Leg Warmer.

sally-hansen-wet-cement-gray-purple-plaid-nail-art.

Then I took a piece of makeup sponge and dabbed on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement over Break a Leg Warmer. I kept on alternating the colors until I was happy with the look.

grey-purple-plaid-nail-art-stamping-sopi-what-broad

To finish, I used MoYou London plate Hipster 06 to stamp on the plaid pattern with Sephora by OPI What a Broad. This is my favorite purple creme and one of the oldest polishes I own since I obsessively started collecting them. After the stamp was dry I used WetnWild Matte top coat.

It doesn't really get cold enough to wear heavy flannel in Puerto Rico (unless you live in the mountains) but I love this mani. What about you guys, have you worn plaid nails?

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!


3 comments on "Purple and Grey Plaid Stamped Nails"
  1. This is so cute! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite color combos to wear.

      Delete
  2. I love this stamping nail art! :)
    x Eva

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature