Top Social

Neon Gradient with Orly Baked Collection

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
neon gradient ombre nail art with orly baked and china glaze fairy dust
Neon Gradient Collage

Today I have the 1st nail art mani to show on the blog. It's neon gradient nails using Orly's Baked Collection and topped with China Glaze's Fairy Dust. It's my 1st time doing a gradient and I think it came out very well. I used The Nailasaurus Video Tutorial (here's the original picture tutorial).



neon gradient ombre nail art


The colors I used are from the Orly Baked Collection. I really like these, very bright with just two coats. I used Neon Heat (bright hot pink) as the base color.

neon gradient ombre nail art with orly baked and china glaze fairy dust
Neon Heat


My gradient colors were Ablaze on the bottom.

neon gradient nail art with oly baked collection ablaze

And Hot Tropics for the tips.

neon gradient nail art with Orly Hot Tropics
Hot Tropics
  

Then it all got topped off with Fairy Dust!

neon gradient topped with china glaze fairy dust scattered holo glitter
Left Hand

neon gradient topped with china glaze fairy dust scattered holo glitter
Right Hand
I'm also trying out a more rounded nail shape in hopes of making them look more even since they keep splitting on the sides. Also, notice I'm trying out new watermark shapes, what do you think of the curved ones instead of the long one with the blog name?
5 comments on "Neon Gradient with Orly Baked Collection"
  1. beautiful neon gradient! I love Fairy Dust over gradients... actually I love it over anything really lol

    I really like the look of the curved watermark! It's also a good idea since it is harder to crop out/blur/cover up... I've noticed so many stolen images especially from annoying little kids on instagram! don't know why there is a need to steal images rather than just credit sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/26/2014

    Love this! I have Hot Tropics already, but you're making me want to go back and pick up Ablaze and Neon Heat! I like both watermarks - the curved is a little harder to read, but it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got the fairy dust n I love it! Pretty mani :-)
    I do nail art blogs too, it would be great if we can follow each other.. xoxo
    http://dendiva.com/

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature