Top Social

Pink and Coral Mani

Saturday, June 28, 2014
Pink and coral mani - Essie Sunday Funday - PrettyandPolished It's A Girl Thing

Today I have a simple mani with Essie's Sunday Funday and Pretty & Polished's It's A Girl Thing.  (Sunday Funday looks really red on my nails, even though it's actually closer to the color on the bottle. That's my disclaimer for today).

Essie Sunday Funday and Pretty & Polished It's a Girl Thing


Ah...much prettier in the sunlight no? Sunday Funday is a coral creme with micro silver shimmer, opaque in 2 coats. Pretty & Polished It's A Girl Thing is a great pink crelly with lots of pink and coral glitters. The great thing about this color is that it changes from light pink to coral with the temperature. Now, I live in Puerto Rico, right in the Caribbean, where it's usually hot and humid so in order to get the color to change I had to dip my fingers in ice water and take a really quick picture. The temp was in the mid-90s that day.

Here's what it looks like in the cold.

Pretty & Polished - It's A Girl Thing color changing polish
Pretty & Polished - It's A Girl Thing - Cold

Dani @ From Polish with Love has beautiful swatches of this polish, so feel free to click on that link to check them out. And that's my simple mani for today. Hmmm...maybe that should be a new feature? Simple Mani Saturdays? Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature