Top Social

Essie - I'm Addicted Swatch

Sunday, June 8, 2014
Essie's I'm Addicted from the 2014 Neon Collection
A collage of my shots of Essie - I'm Addicted

Today I have swatches of Essie's I'm Addicted, a blue neon from their 2014 Neon Collection. Essie calls this a neon aquamarine blue. Now I'm gonna be honest with you, I wouldn't say it's a true neon at all. It is however a very bright blue and I absolutely love it. I have a bunch of pictures to show you.


The formula is a little tricky. This is 3 coats, because the 2nd coat was still somewhat uneven. I topped it off with NYC's Grand Central Station, which is quickly becoming my favorite since I keep having issues with Seche Vite. After I was done I noticed it also perfectly matched some things I own, like my kids' marker and my favorite new shoes.

Essie I'm Addicted 2014 Neon Collection Swatch

Essie I'm Addicted 2014 Neon Collection

Essie-I'm-Addicted-2014-Neon-Collection-Swatch-3


I even have pics of my right hand!

Essie-I'm-Addicted-2014-Neon-Collection-Swatch-Right-Hand

And my shoes!

Essie I'm Addicted 2014 Neon Collection matches shoes
Matches my shoes!

The Markers!

Essie-I'm-Addicted-2014-Neon-Collection-Swatch-Marker
Matches the marker!


Essie I'm Addicted 2014 Neon Collection Swatch Marker


























7 comments on "Essie - I'm Addicted Swatch"
  1. I love this shade of blue especially for summer. I agree I don't think it is neon either but it's still very bright and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blue! Great colour for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/16/2014

    This blue looks gorgeous on you! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics and that color is perfect with your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature