Top Social

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Vigorous Violet Swatch

Monday, May 26, 2014
Sally-Hansen-InstaDri-Vigorous-Violet-Grape-Shifter-Swatch

Happy Memorial Day to my readers in the US! Today I have Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Vigorous Violet with an accent nail in Insta-Dri Grape Shifter.


I love how this mani came out. Purple is one of my favorite colors to wear on my nails and I can't seem to stop buying or lusting after them. This polish has a slight shimmer to it, I tried my best to capture it so I'm not wearing any top coat. It almost looks frosted but without the visible brush strokes that tend to happen to frosted finishes. Adding top coat dulled it so I'm glad I took the pics before. My accent finger is using Grape Shifter as a topper. That's also from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line. It's got violet, silver and blue glitter in a clear jelly base.

In sunlight

Sally-Hansen-InstaDri-Vigorous-Violet-Grape-Shifter-Swatch-Sunlight

 

Indoor lights

Sally-Hansen-InstaDri-Vigorous-Violet-Grape-Shifter-Swatch-Indoors

2 comments on "Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Vigorous Violet Swatch"
  1. I love this purple! the glitter accent nail is really fun too :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature