Top Social

Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Love Letter to Loki

Friday, March 11, 2016
mamaheartspolish-scofflaw-love-letter-loki-stamping

Today I have swatches and some nail art of Scofflaw Nail Varnish Love Letter to Loki. Although I've been hearing about Scofflaw for a while, I never bought any until a few months ago. I picked up Love Letter to Loki, Diamond Dogs, and Seagulls Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her during her winter collection launch in January. I'll swatch the rest soon but I was feeling like a dark green last week so I started with this one. Swatches, review, macros, and a video below!


scofflaw-nail-varnish-love-letter-loki-swatch

scofflaw-nail-varnish-love-letter-loki-2

scofflaw-nail-varnish-love-letter-to-loki-macro
20x macro Samsung Galaxy S6 camera and clip on lens
Love Letter to Loki is dark green sparkly holo perfection in a bottle. Swatch is 2 coats with topcoat. Formula is smooth and opaque in 2 coats. Slight staining on my sidewalls after I removed it, but nothing mayor. There's nothing I can add, it's just perfect.

Nail Art

m-polish-bells-moyou-fashionista-08

m-polish-bells-scofflaw-loki-moyou-fashionista-08-close-up
Nikon S7000 macro

I wanted to do some nail art with it but I hated covering it up so I just did some simple stamping with M Polish Bells and MoYou London Fashionista 08 (the damask plate). I used the Messy Mansion Clear Jelly Stamper to place the pattern exactly where I wanted it. I finished it all with 1 coat of Pretty & Polished Swift Sparkle topcoat.

Video

Video swatch and nail art: https://youtu.be/45a2ZwDCHKI.


Do you have any Scofflaw Nail Varnishes? Anything I should add to my wishlist? Let me know in the comments!


10 comments on "Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Love Letter to Loki"
  1. Great review and love the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any, but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Loving the nail art that you put with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sadly don't have any Scofflaw polishes, this looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the stamping polish you used with this, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Your stamping is absolutely flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination, the stamping is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally dying to try this brand! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally dying to try this brand! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature