Top Social

Gradient Lace Nail Art

Monday, October 12, 2015
red-grey-gradient-nails-black-lace-stamping-mm44-orly-crossroads

I'm working my way through some old nail art I had saved but never got around to uploading and posting on the blog. This was a simple red to gray gradient with SinfulColors Professional Sugar Sugar and Orly Crossroads, stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme with images from Messy Mansion plate M44.

red-grey-black-lace-nail-at-mm44-sinful-colors-sugar-sugar

messy-mansion-mm44-black-lace-stamping-macro

red-grey-gradient-fishnet-lace-stamping-mm44-macro

The topcoat I used at the time completely smudged the stamping. I was on the fence about whether I should share this mani because of it. In the end I decided that I did like it overall and the smudges aren't that noticeable except in the macros. I think I'll recreate this one someday, now that my stamping skills are better.

Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!

11 comments on "Gradient Lace Nail Art"
  1. Love those two colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my to coat completely ruins my mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sexy, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combo - I love how the shimmers glow through the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two colors are magnificent together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are vampy and sexy! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color choice for the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even notice the stamping dragged till you pointed it out. I never believe people when they leave a comment like this on my blog, but now I might!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even notice the stamping dragged till you pointed it out. I never believe people when they leave a comment like this on my blog, but now I might!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these two colors together and your mani is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty!! You can't tell it's smeared until the macro

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature