Top Social

Beige to Black Gradient Tutorial

Tuesday, October 27, 2015
bettina-onyx-enchanted-gradient-nail-art

Hi guys! A few weeks ago my best friend posted in a FB nail polish group asking for help with a gradient. I did this video to help her out. It's a little longer than most of my usual videos because I go over more steps. Her original design was black to beige, I meant to do it the same way but ended up reversing the colors on accident. Check below for more pictures and the video tutorial.


black-beige-gradient-bettina-nail-polish-enchanted


Video Tutorial



The polishes I used where Bettina Cosmetics in Onyx and Enchanted. I found the beige to black gradient to be a challenge, it's hard to go from one extreme to the other without a middle color in between. But since that's how my friend had attempted it, that's what I did.
8 comments on "Beige to Black Gradient Tutorial"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature