Top Social

Ocean Sunset Nail Art

Wednesday, October 7, 2015
ocean-sunset-nail-art

Hi guys! Back in April I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. Another one of my friends designed the invitations. The back of the RSVP card had the most beautiful ocean sunset watercolor that I had to do some nail art inspired by it. I've had these pictures stored in my computer since then, for one reason or another I wasn't able to share them until now.




This was the watercolor that inspired me, created by my friend @originaltemplate. It was a sunset beach side wedding.

ocean-sunset-stamping-gradient-nail-art

sunset-gradient-nail-art-sinful-colors


For this look I created a gradient with Sinful Colors Hazard and Skylar, Bettina Cosmetics Freedom and Peppermint on my accent nail, topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust. Then I stamped some wavy lines from Bundle Monster 209 with M Polish Pish Plashin' Around. I can't remember which stamper I used since it was so many months ago. Accent nail is topcoated with Swift Sparkle topcoat from Pretty & Polished to not smear the stamping, other nails I just used the B Pro Color Enhancing topcoat from Bettina (which does smear nail art so I only use it for swatches or base colors cause it dries super fast, but it's not as shiny as Swift Sparkle).

Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!
13 comments on "Ocean Sunset Nail Art"
  1. Your mani is as beautiful as your inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mani is as beautiful as your inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that gradient and I love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mani, your interpretation of the painting, the gradient, the accent, everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I love the inspiration behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Beautiful gradients and colors, matches your inspiration perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This matches your inspiration wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mani is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature