Top Social

Twin Nails - Purple Holo with Black Swirls

Monday, October 5, 2015
Twin-nails-purple-holo-swirls-collage

Hi guys! I teamed up with my actual twin sister (@tiranaki on IG) for "bestie twin nails" so I'm calling it "twin nails". After some back and forth we settled on "purple holo with black swirls". My nails are on the left and hers are on the right.


m-polish-cayuga-uber-chic-swirls

fair-maiden-let-your-hair-down-swirl-stamping

purple-holo-swirl-stamping-macro

For this simple nail art I used 3 coats of Fair Maiden Polish Let Your Hair Down, followed by M Polish Cayuga and an image from UberChic plate 1-01. Stamped with the jumbo jelly stamper from Chelle We Stamp, topcoated with Pretty & Polished Swift Sparkle. Because I wanted to wear this for a few days, the following morning I added FingerPaints Gel Polish Soak-Off Topcoat and cured it under my LED lamp for 30 seconds. There's a little bump in my middle finger, which is what happens when you accidentally bump a hot plate with your nail, the polish melts a bit.

I'll probably do more of these since I want to inspire my sister to get out of her comfort zone and try more nail art. She bit her nails even more severely than I ever did and I'm super proud of her progress.

Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!
14 comments on "Twin Nails - Purple Holo with Black Swirls"
  1. Both of did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for twin nails with an actual twin! I'd love to see more of her nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, you guys both did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you guys did twin nails! Beautiful job, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you actually get to do twinsie looks with your twin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple anything wins me over. You both did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both did an awesome job! I love that purple...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love doing bestie nails they are fun both did wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you had a twin! These are lovely! I love that you are trying to inspire her. I'm pretty sure you enable her too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let you hair down is one of my fave FM's. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both wonderful! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature