Top Social

Watermelon Nail Art for Life in Lacquers Nail Art Challenge

Thursday, July 3, 2014
This month I'm participating in my first monthly challenge! This is an easy one hosted by Life in Lacquer, every Monday and Thursday there will be a new theme. Today's theme is food and since I had a ton of watermelon in my fridge I was inspired to try some watermelon nail art for the 1st time using Essie Secret Story and The More the Merrier.

watermelon nail art with Essie Secret Story



I love Secret Story, it's a squishy, hot pink jelly that's really sheer in one coat but so easy to build up. I did a french tip with The More the Merrier (which is my fugly color, as in I can use it in nail art but it looks as if  I got my baby poop on my nails if I try to paint them all with it). Then I used a Kiss Nail Art polish for the white and black. My lines aren't super crisp but hey...I'm learning.

Watermelon nail art for life in lacquer's july challenge

Here are the rest of this month's prompts for the challenge. Anyone can join, just use #lifeinlacquerjuly on Instagram or upload your pic to Life In Lacquer's Facebook page for a chance to be featured.



2 comments on "Watermelon Nail Art for Life in Lacquers Nail Art Challenge"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature