Top Social

Sinful Colors-Pinky Glitter Swatch

Friday, May 23, 2014
Sinful-Colors-Professional-Nail-Polish-Pinky-Glitter-Swatch

Sinful Colors Professional Pinky Glitter is a pink jelly with small holographic glitter. 

For these pics I layered two coats over Essie's Spaghetti Strap. I have yet to try it on it's own, my daughter did but she didn't let me photograph it and had peeled it off by the time she was willing to sit still. It was very sheer on her nails. 

Here it is up close:

Sinful-Colors-Professional-Nail-Polish-Pinky-Glitter-Swatch

No top coat in the pics, you can see how shiny it is. I really like this glitter.

2 comments on "Sinful Colors-Pinky Glitter Swatch"
  1. I'm not really a "topper" fan usually, but I like this. I think it would look really pretty over darker colours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! 1st Comment ever! Thanks Debbie.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature