Top Social

Sinful Colors Swatch - Unicorn

Friday, May 16, 2014
Sinful Color's Unicorn is a lovely pale yellow creme. I had been on the lookout for a color like this for a few weeks. My lovely parents gave me some cash for my birthday a couple of weeks ago (eeep, 30!) and it dawned on me to check out the Sinful Colors section at my local Walgreens since I kept hearing great things about this brand.

Sinful Colors Professional-Nail Polish-Unicorn-Pale Yellow Creme Polish

I'm wearing 3 coats for full opacity, although just 2 also covers nicely. It dries to a shiny finish on it's on it's own but I always put on top coat (NYC Grand Central Station in this case) so it'll last for a few days.

Sinful Colors Professional-Unicorn-Nail Polish-pale yellow creme-sunlight

Here's what it looks like with the sunlight hitting it, more accurate color.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature