Top Social

Jamaica Me Crazy- Essie

Friday, May 2, 2014

1st post, yay! This week I wore Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy. As you can see my nails are filed short but relatively even. I have issues getting them to grow past certain lengths without having them split on the sides. I used to be an over-enthusiastic cuticle cutter so I'm working on that as well. 

Now, on to the color. This is a shimmery fuchsia shade that was a little watery and squishy on the first coat but evened out and turned more opaque on the second. I used 3 thin coats, plus Essie's Grow Stronger as a base coat and NYC's Grand Central Station as top coat. This is actually my first time using GCT as top coat after reading about it on Nouveau Cheap. I must say that I was really surprised at how great it works. I painted my nails on Tuesday and almost 72 hours later I have just a few small chips on the sides and normal tip wear. Like most moms, I use my hands a lot, opening things, giving baths, doing dishes, changing diapers, cleaning stuff of unknown origins off furniture, you get my point. I got it for about $2 at Walmart so I really recommend it. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature