Top Social

Essie Swatch - DJ Play That Song

Monday, May 12, 2014
Essie-Neon 2013-DJ Play That Song-Swatch-Magenta-Purple

Essie's DJ Play That Song is from last year's Neon Collection. This is what I wore this past Sunday for Mother's Day.

I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love the color, hate the formula. I hadn't worn it in a while and the bottle had dried up, a lot of thinner sorta restored it but it's still a hard formula to work with. The finish is semi-matte but I can never get it to look even as is so I always apply top coat. I love how it looks super shiny afterwards. On average I used 3 coats, a few nails have 4-5.

Close-Up:

Essie-Neon 2013-DJ Play That Song-Swatch-Magenta-Purple-Close Up

Oh and look, my cuticles are a little better this week. Yay!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature