Top Social

Rainbow Watermarble Nail Art

Wednesday, June 3, 2015
rainbow-water-mable-bettina-cosmetics-nail-enamel

Hi guys! Today's post will be short and simple, a rainbow watermarble created with polishes from Bettina Cosmetics. I'm still posting stuff from my archives, aka I did these several months ago. Read more after the break if you want to know what colors I used!

bettina-cosmetics-nail-enamel-rainbow-water-marble

For this watermarble I used 6colors from Bettina Cosmetics: Be Jolly (red), Epic (orange), Purple, Prophecy (blue), Green Apple (green), and Yellow. These aren't from one single collection. Be Jolly is from the "Your Loved Ones" collection which consists of core, classic colors. Purple and Yellow are from the Art Deco collection. Epic and Prophecy are from the Summer Dreams collection, and Green Apple is from the Candy collection. These are my favorite polishes to watermarble with and I recently discovered they also stamp well.


I topped it with Wet n Wild Hallucinate because I wanted something sparkly. (At least, I think it was Hallucinate, it could have been Kaleidoscope but I'm not sure because I don't have it with me, it's in a box in FL.)

I purchased all the products in this post at my local Walgreens. Bettina nail polishes can be found in pharmacies and stores all over Puerto Rico and some select locations in FL. (And I'm really hoping I can find some near Orlando, the map in the website's store locator says yes, but it doesn't specify the address.) Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!
25 comments on "Rainbow Watermarble Nail Art"
  1. Lovely watermarble! I might try a watermarble, someday. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Nadia!! One of my fav rainbow watermarbles ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere over the rainbow ... lalala <3
    Just make me want to sing :) that's really impressive how great it look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing rainbow marble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who always confuses Hallucinate for Kaleidoscope. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. I can never get my watermarbles to look that good. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love that wm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this watermarble! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic water marble!! I love how bold the colors are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This water marble is amazing and I'm sad these aren't for sale in the mainland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I feel like I don't see enough of this kind of marble. The colors are bright and bold without being in your face neon (not a fan of neons) - absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many good things about Bettina polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watermarble perfection! Bettina polishes are definitely on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful watermarble!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! Perfect water marble .

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! Perfect water marble .

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your color choices! Neon seems to be the water marble pallette of choice, but your combo is unique and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful! I wish I could watermarble1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! I am in love with this marble, you did an amazing job on it. I'm such a fan of rainbow marbles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous6/10/2015

    One of my favorite bloggers, Let them Have Polish did the prettiest water marbles with Bettina polishes!!! I've lemmed after them for YEARS!! It's definitely a brand I've been wanting to try. This watermarble is amazing!! I really hope you have luck finding some in Orlando, such a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Love how bright and bold the colours are and yay for sparkle. Really reminds me of those giant multicoloured lollipops you get at Disney etc <3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature