Top Social

Orange Neon Dotticure

Friday, May 29, 2015
orange-neon-dotticure-nail-art-orly-baked-2014

Hi guys! I'm back! Did you miss me? That's the longest break I've had to take, I completely missed my one year bloggaversary. Sad. I'm still in the process of moving, currently living with my parents while our stuff arrives in FL, which means I don't have access to my lightbox or lights. If you've been following along on IG these past few weeks you'll know that my nails are currently super short due to breaks from all the cleaning and packing. While they grow a bit, I'll be bringing you some posts featuring nail art and swatches from my archives. Today's look was done back in January but it's kinda perfect for summer. I used polishes from Bettina Cosmetics and Orly.

bettina-clair-neon-dotticure-nail-art

For this look I used Clair, an off white-greyish creme from Bettina for the background. I created the dots with different sized dotting tools. The colors are Orly Ablaze and Tropical Pop, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White Out for the small dots. Then I matted it with Wet n Wild matte topcoat.

orly-baked-ablaze-tropical-pop-dotticure-macro

If you've been following me for a while you might have noticed that I've used those specific Orly polishes before. They are from last year's summer collection, Baked. That entire collection has turned out to be my favorite mainstream collection ever. I don't own all the colors but the ones that I do have, I reach for over and over. I noticed last week that several of the colors had been added to the core display at my local Sallys so that makes me glad to know I'll be able to find some of them if I happen to run out.

Do you have any polish collections that you love and find yourself using a lot? Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love reading them, even if I don't always reply to each one. 

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest
18 comments on "Orange Neon Dotticure"
  1. Wow! Nadia I love these! The shimmery orange looks so awesome. Perfect manicure for warm weather. Hope you all get settled in soon. Moving is such a stressful process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani!!! I constantly dig into my untrieds, so it is hard to say I reach for the same polishes over and over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay glad you're back! I love this mani! Makes me want to pull out some of my Baked Collection colors, mine have been severely neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! That mani is lovely. I have been using the OPI Color Paints almost too much lately but I'm not sure it will last for a year like in your case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay it's so nice to have you back!!!! I hope the move goes smoothly and quickly :) I love the hint of shimmer against the matte background, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the neons against that base!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy to see you back! beautiful mani, i adore dotticures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see your lovely nails again! This is a fantastic, cheery mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dotticure. I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you're back! I hope the rest of your moving goes smoothly! This is a beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I completely overlooked Orly's Baked collex.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never go wrong with a gorgeous dotticure! Completely cute and so glad to see you back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! I love nudes and neons together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so perfect for summer! I hope you start to get settled soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this color combo and look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how this turn out ! Great combo

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's a perfect one

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature