Top Social

TBT - Floral Stamping

Thursday, February 4, 2016
Tbt-floral-stamping-collage

Today I wanted to do something a little different. I wanted to do a little throw back Thursday post and recreate one of my old nail art. I decided to recreate the very 1st nail stamping I felt confident enough to post on the blog. Previous to this I had tried on paper and random nails but this was the 1st time I did a whole mani. Click on "read more" or scroll below for the updated swatches and a video tutorial.
If you look at the top left corner of the collage, that's my old mani. You can find the original post here: Reverie Nail Lacquer Orchid Swatch.

Updated Swatches

reverie-nail-lacquer-orchid-swatch-new2

reverie-nail-lacquer-orchid-swatch-new-3

reverie-nail-lacquer-orchid-swatch-new

reverie-nail-lacquer-orchid-close-up-new

Reverie Nail Lacquer Orchid is a soft purple holographic. Swatch is 3 coats with topcoat. Formula is a little jelly like, thin but easy to spread.

Nail Art

tbt-floral-stamping-reverie-nail-lacquer-orchid-konad

tbt-floral-stamping-konad-messy-mansion-clear-stamper-review

tbt-floral-stamping-konad-m51-close-up

For this super simple design I used Konad plate m51, Sephora by OPI Ms Can't Go Wrong, and the Messy Mansion Crystal Stamper. Check out the video below to see this stamper in action.

Video Tutorial

Watch it here: https://youtu.be/w3P8x4Fnpho. 

11 comments on "TBT - Floral Stamping"
  1. I love the stamping with this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holo, and your stamping tops it off perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, that stamping is phenomenally crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a mani! I definitely feel like your placement for the new mani has a more practiced look to it, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For sure, this time I actually placed the flowers where I wanted on purpose, last time I just tried my best to fit them in on my tiny nails.

      Delete
  5. I love the colour combination and stamp placement with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combination and I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That polish is delicately perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this mani and I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature