Top Social

Rainbow Holo Gradient Nail Art

Thursday, February 18, 2016
unicorns-rainbow-gradient

I created this for a collaboration on Instagram. The theme was unicorns. I was short on time so I just did rainbows and sparkly stuff. I used Orly Mirrorball as the base, and created a gradient with the colors in the OPI Color Paints mini set. I've got a couple of macros after the break/below.


unicorn-rainbow-gradient-opi-color-paints-orange-pink-macro

This was with OPI Chromatic Orange and Pen & Ink.

unicorn-rainbow-gradient-opi-color-paints-purple-turquoise

I love the gradient in my pinky so much I need to recreate it. Maybe a galaxy mani? I don't know, it's just magical. This was with Purple Perspective and Turquoise Aesthetic.

I don't have a tutorial for these. I did film one but when I sat down to edit there were way to many technical issues (this was with my old PC) and I would have had to re-film the whole thing and I just simply didn't feel like it. It's pretty simple, lay down a base of a glitter silver holo, then create a gradient with two colors per nail, working your way through the rainbow.


11 comments on "Rainbow Holo Gradient Nail Art"
  1. This gradient is life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the left to right gradient across the nails and definitely need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I did one similar once and loved it, such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your galaxy mani with the pinky colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I need to use my color paints now...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely perfect for a galaxy mani!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature