Top Social

Untried Indies: Blue and Silver Stamping

Wednesday, November 18, 2015
m-polish-sliver-hope-stamping

I created this look on one hand to work through my untried indies and on the other to show you guys how much I love the Bundle Monster Shangri-la plates and squishy silicone stamper....and M Polish...but you should already know that by now. As usual, check below for swatches, indie review, and video tutorial!



noodles-nail-polish-fall-waters

noodle-nail-polish-fall-waters-2

noodles-nail-polish-fall-waters-macro

My untried indie for this week is Noodles Nail Polish Fall Waters. It's been almost a year since my last Noodles post! This is one of my favorite lesser known brands, I love all of them. Fall Waters was from last year's fall collection...yup. It's sat untried for an entire year. The shame. It's a gorgeous blue jelly with a sorta glowy metallic finish and flakies! It's got great depth to it and really reminds me of water. It dries to a demi-matte finish, swatches are 3 coats with topcoat for shine. Dry time is about 10 mintues. It does stain skin, so be very careful during application.

Nail Art

blue-silver-stamping-bundle-monster-bms104

m-polish-sliver-hope-bundle-monter-macro

I couldn't just let it be since I had the idea for this mani in my head. I used M Polish Sliver of Hope (special edition that's no longer available) to stamp and image from Bundle Monster's BM-S104 plate from the Shangri-La collection, using their XL squishy silicone stamper.

Video Tutorial

I'm having issues embedding the video so that it will be playable in mobile devices, in the meantime you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/hket4kSSew0

I purchased all of these items myself. Fall Waters is no longer available but you can check out Noodles Nail Polish Etsy site for other great polishes. Sliver of Hope is no longer available, I recommend M Polishes Iron as a great alternative, available here. I bought the other items at www.bundlemonster.com.
10 comments on "Untried Indies: Blue and Silver Stamping "
  1. Very pretty, love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this polish is stunning! Gorgeous manis love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this polish is stunning! Gorgeous manis love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this mani! The base is gorgeous and your stamping is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue and silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely mani! I was just inspired to get some M stamping polishes today - can't wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Noodles is gorgeoussssss! It speaks straight to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving that Noodles polish.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature