Top Social

SOPI - Just A Little Dangerous Swatch

Saturday, September 6, 2014
sephora-opi-just-little-dangerous-swatch


Hello readers! I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday. Today's Simple Swatch Saturday is an oldie, Sephora by OPI Just A Little Dangerous. A nice dark, vampy purple creme. Two coats for the pictures. I got this several years ago in a mini holiday set my sister gifted me. I love those SOPI polishes, it makes me sad that they got discontinued. The formula is perfect for me, not to thick, not to watery. The little brush of the mini bottle is perfect for my narrow and short nails. This color is a little sheer on the 1st coat, then opaque on the 2nd. No visible nail line, but you can see some of the sheerness near the cuticles. It's overall a really nice color, dries relatively quickly (5 mins or so between each coat) and shiny.

just-a-little-dangerous-sopi-swatch

Have a great weekend!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature