Top Social

Moonflower Polish - LE Polishes March 2017 - Swatches

Saturday, March 25, 2017
Moonflower-Polish-LE-Luna-Azul-Perla-Negra

Today I have some ultra LE polishes from Moonflower Polish. Story goes...these are essentially oops batches to which I have added extra stuff. I only have a small amount of them because I make my polishes in 5-8 oz batches. One of them I can technically make another 10 oz batch of it, but the other I can't cause I didn't write it down. Basically, if you like them, you need to get them now!

Luna Azul

moonflower-polish-LE-Luna-Azul-Swatch
moonflower-polish-LE-Luna-Azul-Swatch-2
Shade
moonflower-polish-luna-azul-indirect-sunlight
Indirect Sunlight - Samsung Galaxy S6
moonflower-polish-luna-azul-sunlight
Direct Sunlight - Samsung Galaxy S6
moonflower-polish-LE-Luna-Azul-macro-black-sunlight

moonflower-polish-LE-Luna-Azul-macro-sunlight
Luna Azul started off as an oops batch of "Azul". I added a green-yellow-purple-blue multichrome shimmer and a hint of scattered holographic shimmer. It can be worn as regular polish, but it will be on the thicker side. Price is $12, full size (15ml) only. I can *not* remake this one.

Perla Negra

moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-Swatch
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-Swatch-2
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-macro-black
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-macro-white
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-macro
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-Swatch-Shade
Shade - Samsung Galaxy S6
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-Swatch-Shade-2
moonflower-polish-LE-Perla-Negra-Swatch-bottle-shift
Bottle shot at an angle to show off the color shifting shimmer.

Perla Negra started off as a batch for Noche, which ended up with too much of one ingredient, so I added more stuff. It's now a black base with silver and subtle blue-purple-green color shifting multichrome shimmers. Price is $10, full size (15ml) only. I *can* make another batch of this one if there's interest.

You can follow me on social media to stay up to date with the latest info regarding restocks and new releases! Find Moonflower Polish on IG @moonflowerpolish and don't forget to use #moonflowerpolish so I can repost your pics. I'm also on FB: @moonflowerpolish and on the brand new fan group Painted Moonflowers.

 Disclaimer: Moonflower Polish are handmade by me.

2 comments on "Moonflower Polish - LE Polishes March 2017 - Swatches"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I would say that the black color of the polish is extremely beautiful and got my eyes stopped there at once. The design of the white overlay is also good.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature