Top Social

Untried Indies - Frenzy Polish

Monday, July 11, 2016
frenzy-polish-collage


Continuing with my Untried Indie series, today I have swatches of Frenzy Polish Hope Is Stronger Than Fear and Dauntless. Like always, pics, macros, and review below!


Hope Is Stronger Than Fear

frenzy-polish-hope-is-stronger-than-fear-swatch
frenzy-polish-hope-is-stronger-than-fear-swatch-2
frenzy-polish-hope-is-stronger-than-fear-macro

Hope Is Stronger Than Fear is a blue crelly with color shifting chrome flakies. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat. Formula is easy to apply, builds up nicely to opacity.

Dauntless

frenzy-polish-dauntless-swatch
frenzy-polish-dauntless-swatch-2
frenzy-polish-dauntless-macro

Dauntless is a grey crelly with color shifting flakes and green glitters. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. Formula is very nice, super smooth and easy to apply.

I bought these a few months ago, they are my only Frenzy Polish purchases to date. Shipping took a while but the polishes have a great formula. There was some drama associated with this maker a while ago, I honestly can't even remember the details, I ordered these before that. So I know some people might not care for these but I did find the actual polishes to very good. However, I have other blues very similar to Hope Is Stronger Than Fear so I'm selling that in my blog sale, which is now open! Click on the "Blog Sale" tab on the top of the page to check it out! I'll be adding more stuff every week.
7 comments on "Untried Indies - Frenzy Polish"
  1. Dauntless. It needs me, I can hear it calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Dauntless incredible?! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, Dauntless! I've never seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Hope is Stronger than Fear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these - so organic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature