Top Social

4th of July Nail Art

Monday, July 4, 2016
pretty-polished-wham-bam-thank-ya-sam-star-nail-vinyls

Happy 4th of July to my readers in the USA! Today I have some pretty simple and easy 4th of July nail art to show you guys. No tutorial since I did these yesterday morning before heading out for the day.


4th-of-july-nail-art-nail-vinyls-pretty-polished-wham-bam-thank-ya-sam

4th-of-july-stars-nail-vinyls-pretty-polished-wham-bam-thank-ya-sam-macro

I started out with 3 coats of Pretty and Polished Wham Bam Thank Ya Sam on all my nails except for the ring finger. On those nails I did 2 coats of Noodles Nail Polish Autumn Skies. Once they were dried I used star nail vinyls from What's Up Nails and Color Club French Tip white to create the stars. Then I finished it off with 1 coat of P&P Swift Sparkle top coat and 1 coat of P&P Halo top coat for a little bit of extra holo sparkle.

I'm a bit disappointed with the star vinyls. I want to try them again when I'm not in a hurry and maybe with a different white. The Color Club white is very thick, and it resulted in very thick stars without crisp clean lines. Then because they were so thick, they took forever to dry and smeared with the top coat even though I floated it. You can't really tell in person and from far away but that macro...yikes.

I won Wham Bam Thank Ya Sam last year in a giveaway in the P&P fan group, Feeling Pretty & Polished. It's currently available for purchase at LiveLovePolish. Everything else was purchased by me.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!
8 comments on "4th of July Nail Art"
  1. Even with the thick white, I love your accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pretty & Polished is just PERFECT for the 4th! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful, your stars are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mani! I am so in love with the shape of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That crelly!! OMG, love. And Love your art. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature