Top Social

Floral Stamping with Bellaluna Cosmetics

Friday, September 18, 2015
bellaluna-frosted-cranberry-stamping

Hi guys! As I showed in the Bellaluna Cosmetics fall collection swatch post, 4 of the 5 colors stamp really well. I had to do some stamping to show how they work. You can find the video tutorial below.


Video


In this video I stamped with Sparkling Cranberry (my bottle is mislabeled) over Bettina Cosmetics nail polish in Freedom. I used an image from MoYou London Pro 08 and my white squishy silicone stamper from Bundle Monster.

bellaluna-cosmetics-fall-stamping-polish

Once again, here's how they stamp. In clockwise order the colors are Spanish Moss, Sparkling Cranberry, Autumn Woodlands, and Near Dark.


A photo posted by Nadia (@mamaheartspolish) on
Here's a photo I posted to my IG using Autumn Woodlands over Noodles Nail Polish Pick of the Patch.

With this I conclude the nail art tutorials using the fall colors from Bellaluna Cosmetics. I think this is a very versatile and great collection, definitely worth picking up. I purchased my polishes with a blogger discount for the purpose of review, they are available for purchase at http://bellalunacosmetics.storenvy.com, $9.50 for the full size 15 ml bottle.

 Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!
13 comments on "Floral Stamping with Bellaluna Cosmetics"
  1. So nice to know these beautiful polishes stamp well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! I've really enjoyed doing some nail art with this collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when polish are great to stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love versatile polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when polishes stamp so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when a beauty polish turns into a stamping polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to know they stamp so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know that they stamp as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they stamp. I'm so trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always nice when you find a surprise stamper! And your stamping over the crelly is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its gorgeous. They stamp so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! These stamp amazing

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature