Top Social

31DC2015 - Day 4 - Happiness

Thursday, February 5, 2015
teal-another-tail-kbshimmer-swatch
Hi guys! Today we continue with the nail art for Day 4 of the 31 Day Challenge. Remember that I'm doing them on my own schedule. Day 4's prompt is Happiness and for this mani I used Teal Another Tail from KBShimmer as my base, stamped with an orchid pattern from MoYou London plate Pro07. Why does this represent happiness? Find out after the break!

This isn't the best work I've done. The image got blurred when I topcoated and as I was editing the pics I realized that I had stamped the orchids upside down. However, I resisted the urge to do it again and let it be because it still represents things that make me happy.

pink-aqua-orchid-stamping-moyou-pro07

My base color is Teal Another Tail from KBShimmer, a gorgeous aqua with pink shimmer. I used two coats and then I stamped with Sinful Colors Snow Me White using MoYou London Pro07. At least the orchids don't look upside down in this shot.

I chose this color because aqua/teal/mint/tiffany blue and those sorta blue-greens are my favorite color. It reminds me of the ocean and when I think about something that makes me happy, besides my family, I think of being near the ocean. I didn't feel like doing a beach manicure so instead I used these orchids from the Pro 07 plate because they are my favorite flower. So, my favorite place to be and my favorite flower symbolize happiness to me.


My macro came out a bit blurry but you can still appreciate how pretty Teal Another Tail is. Up close, you see that the shimmer is really pink and purple microglitter.

That's it for today's post! It was a short and sweet one. What makes you guys happy? You can see the other manis done for Day 4 in the link up below!


An InLinkz Link-up

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest

23 comments on "31DC2015 - Day 4 - Happiness"
  1. Ohhh that Teal Another Tail is fabulous looking, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that KBShimmer! I like it with the orchards on top. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shimmer in it is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love that kbshimmer. My dogs make me happy :) I'm sick in bed today and my dogs are cuddled up with me making me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that base polish is awesome, and the simple stamping over it is the perfect accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teal Another Tale is beautiful! I really like this manicure! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal Another Tail is one of my favorite KBs! And I need that stamping plate. This came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that KBShimmer!! Is it still available?? I must add it to my collection! I really like this mani, Nadia. It makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a pretty one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teal Another Tail is gorgeous!! I adore KBShimmer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Orchids are my favorite flower too! Beautiful mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. It really looks happy . :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teal another Tail is lovely!!! So much makes me happy in life, it's hard to give an answer that is all encompassing :P lovely mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love the orchids, they are my favourite flower too =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful base and stamp combination, orchids are one of my favorite flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That KBShimmer is beautiful!! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely! That KB shimmer is my kind of colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are so cute and pleasant to look at. Love d KB Shimmer too.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature