Top Social

Arcane Lacquer - Swatch Spam

Friday, August 12, 2016

arcane-lacquer-set-the-pace-swatch

Today I have some swatches of a few polishes from Arcane Lacquer. I'm actually destashing these, but they are so pretty that I wanted to swatch them at least once before selling them. The first is Set the Pace, pictured above. This is the only swatch I have, since I did some nail art with it that I ended up hating but I sold it before I got the chance to re-swatch it and take more pics. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat, really nice and smooth formula. Let's see the other polishes below!

Make a Move

arcane-lacquer-make-a-move-swatch-1
arcane-lacquer-make-a-move-swatch-2
arcane-lacquer-make-a-move-macro

Make a Move is a pretty purple with gold flakes and shimmer. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. It has a nice smooth formula.

Locked in Limbo

arcane-lacquer-locked-in-limbo-swatch
arcane-lacquer-locked-in-limbo-swatch-2
arcane-lacquer-locked-in-limbo-macro

Locked in Limbo is a lovely greyish-blue with blue shimmering glass flecks. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat, it has a sheer formula but it does build up to opacity nicely. I still have this one for sale, you can get it here for only $5 plus shipping.

Lastly, I know I haven't been posting much. I've been busy with my family and had been feeling a bit of burn out, so I just took a break. I filed my nails into squares again since maintaining the ballerina/coffin shape was time consuming. I had to meticulously file them every 2-3 days, with squares it's just once a week. I was also filing too much of my side walls, which was leading to lots of breaks. With short squares, it gives my nail beds a chance to recover and regrow the damage I did by mistake. I still have a ton of pics I took before I shortened them, so you'll be seeing a mix of lengths and shapes for a while.

Lastly, I've been working on developing my own line of 5-free stamping polish. It won't be ready for release for a long while, but I've been working on prototypes for a few weeks now and that's taken up a lot of my free time. You can follow me on IG @moonflowerpolish for any updates on my progress and any other important info. However, my youngest kid is now in pre-k so I have a few extra hours in the morning to dedicate to blogging so I hope to be back to a regular posting schedule soon.

In order to pay for my polish making supplies and other stuff I need to do in order to start a business, I'm destashing a large portion of my polish. If there's anything you've ever seen in my blog that you've wanted to purchase but haven't been able to, let me know! Otherwise, you can check out my blog sale at http://mamaheartspolish.storenvy.com.
7 comments on "Arcane Lacquer - Swatch Spam"
  1. These are all gorgeous. I love my ALs and I'm sad it went out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new business venture! I can't wait to see your final products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your stamping polish. So excited for you! Im going to take a look at your destash now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty. I'm super excited about you making 5free stamping polish! Lord knows how I love stamping I'll be following along for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! *runs and adds to list of brands to try*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and beautiful, I cannot wait to see what you come out with! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Locked in Limbo. Yes please.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature