Top Social

Untried Indies - Bellaluna Cosmetics

Wednesday, June 22, 2016
bellaluna-winter-blizzard-swatch-2

In today's Untried Indies post (which I'm aware I haven't done in a while) I have swatches of 2 polishes from Bellaluna Cosmetics that I bought from her initial launch. Bellaluna as actually closed shop since the last time I reviewed her polishes but I've had these for a while and wanted to swatch them. I'm going to be showing you Winter Blizzard and Snowden.


bellaluna-winter-blizzard-swatch

bellaluna-winter-blizzard--macro

Winter Blizzard is black jelly polish with iridescent blue-purple flakes and green shimmer. I'm not sure if that's an accurate description but it's the best I can do. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat. Formula is ok, a little sheer on the 1st coat.

bellaluna-snowden-swatch



Snowden is a pale blue shimmery creme. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat. Formula is also on the sheer side but it does become opaque in 3 coats. Nice consistency, self levels nicely.

I bought these around...winter 2014 I think. I've only worn them once to swatch them so I'm going to be letting them go in my upcoming blog sale. Yes, I know I've mentioned it before but haven't actually gotten around to making it official. It's not going to have ton of stuff but I have way too much polish than I'll ever wear so I'm letting go of stuff I'm not in love with.
8 comments on "Untried Indies - Bellaluna Cosmetics "
  1. Snowden is stunning. Love! Gorgeous swatches. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that shimmer on Snowden though!!!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a shame she closed, I really did like her polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are looking amazing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have Snowden and I so wish I did, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I love these colors on you. I need to go through my untrieds. Gah.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature