Top Social

Pretty & Polished - Sunburn City Swatch and Review

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
pretty-and-polished-sunburn-city-swatch

Hi guys, today's post is a simple and short one. I know I haven't been posting much lately and I don't really have a good excuse other than...mental health issues that are wearing me down and making it hard for me to find the motivation to do much. Anyway, today's swatches are of a fun little extra polish you get when you order the complete Bummer Summer collection from Pretty and Polished that I reviewed on my last post, you can check it out here. I didn't have this one when I originally swatched those but I got it last week so here it is.


pretty-and-polished-sunburn-city-swatch-2

pretty-and-polished-sunburn-city-macro

Sunburn City is a very pretty pink jelly with pink and orange circle glitters and orange microglitters. Swatch is 2 coats with one very generous coat of top coat. It has a squishy jelly formula but with enough pigment in the base that I was able to make it opaque in just 2 coats. It does dry a bit textured from the glitter, so I added a thick coat of top coat to make it all super smooth.

You can only get this color when you order the whole Bummer Summer collection over at www.shopprettyandpolished.com.
5 comments on "Pretty & Polished - Sunburn City Swatch and Review"
  1. OH MY! This is so squishy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so pretty! I love circle glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope no one gets a sunburn this pink, ouch! Cute in a polish, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I just want to swim in your macro!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature