Top Social

TBT Essie Jamaica Me Crazy Swatch

Thursday, May 5, 2016
essie-jamaica-me-crazy-swatch-2016

So originally I was going to share this in Monday's post but that one got a little long and I decided to save it for a special Throwback Thursday post. Today I'm going to be showing you Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy, the very 1st polish I blogged about back in May 2, 2014.
Then - May 2 2016



These are my original pictures 2 years ago. You can check out the original post here: http://www.mamaheartspolish.com/2014/05/jamaica-me-crazy-essie.html.

Now - May 2016


essie-jamaica-me-crazy-swatch-2

essie-jamainca-me-crazy-macro

Jamaica Me Crazy has an amazing formula. Super easy, smooth, squishy crelly like formula with shimmering glass flecks. This is actually one of my favorite polish finishes and I wish more makers still used it. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat.

That's it for this week! I've been crazy busy swatching and recording videos for the next few weeks. I have the Orly Pacific Coast Highway collection, the China Glaze Lite Brites, a neon dupes comparison post, and upcoming collections from Bad Bitch Polish and Pretty & Polished!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature