Top Social

Negative Space Nail Art - May Mani Swap

Saturday, May 21, 2016
chic-negative-space-nail-art-orly-liquid-vinyl

Hi guys! I've been MIA for about two weeks, I think I posted the P&P swatches last week and that was it. My entire family has come down with a nasty cold and I'm finally feeling well enough to try to catch up on blogging. So today I just wanted to share my May 2016 Mani Swap with Melanie of @99probsbutmynailsaint1 . 



Short and sweet today for this post. Melanie was super sweet and patient with me since I took so long to get these done. She recreated my Neon Holo Roses mani and I did these super chic and awesome looking negative space nails.

chic-negative-space-black-manicure

These were fairly simple to do. I used some old straight nail vinyls I had lying around on top of my naked nails (I had base coat on). Working one nail at a time, I painted the black, removed vinyls, touched up, cleaned up, added Pretty and Polished's Swift Sparkle top coat, and while it was still wet I added the gold circle studs. And that's it.

Here's the tutorial if you want to see!



Have a good weekend guys!
4 comments on "Negative Space Nail Art - May Mani Swap"
  1. These are super chic and beautiful! I'm never brave enough to try a negative space mani, but it looks absolutely amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of negative space manis! This is perfection with the black polish and gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So badass, I love your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature