Top Social

TBT - SinfulColors Unicorn Swatch

Thursday, April 14, 2016
mamaheartspolish-sinfulcolors-unicorn-swatch-2

Just a little throwback Thursday to one of the very first polishes I swatched and blogged about, SinfulColors Unicorn.


Then and Now


First, let's talk about that then and now pic. I honestly get a little teary-eyed when I see how far I've come. In almost 2 years of blogging I achieved my goal, which has always been to stop biting my nails and have them grow long and healthy. I don't have amazing stats, huge followers of thousands of page views, but it doesn't matter. Look at how nice my nails and cuticles are! I won't go on about it since I have planned to re-swatch the very first polish I blogged about for my upcoming blogiversay on May 4 and talk about the journey. But yeah, I'm really proud of myself.

Swatches

mamaheartspolish-sinfulcolors-unicorn-swatch

mamaheartspolish-sinfulcolors-unicorn-macro

SInful Colors Unicorn is a pale creamy yellow, swatch is 3 coats with topcoat. A little patchy on the 1st coat, evens out nicely on the 2nd, and I added a 3rd just cause. Top coat made it look streaky on the macro. Some people have had staining with this polish, I personally haven't had any issues.

Sadly, I've only worn this polish twice, when I first swatched it and now. So, I'm letting it go in the blog sale for $1.00.

So, do you have this one? Did it stain your nails? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
12 comments on "TBT - SinfulColors Unicorn Swatch"
  1. It is such a stainer for me. But, gorgeous swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you compared these two, it's so fun to see how far you've come in your nail biting and blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazing how far you've come on your journey! You are doing amazing; keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done amazing! Seriously, it doesn't even look like the same nails or cuticles. You've done a wonderful job getting them in shape. Super proud of you and all your hard work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own this one. But you have definitely come a very long way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a huge transformation! You should feel very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it fun to look back and see how far you've come? And you've grown so gracefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved this soft yellow. You've come a long way lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and congrats on all your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow youve come a long way!! Congrats love!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow youve come a long way!! Congrats love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful buttercup color, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature