Top Social

INM Out the Door Nail Lacquer Swatches and Review

Monday, April 25, 2016
mamaheartspolish-inm-out-the-door-nail-lacquer-collage


Today I have swatches and a review on 8 polishes from INM, the brand behind Out the Door top coat. They recently reached out to me and asked if I was interesting in reviewing some of their products. In addition to the 8 polishes, they also included base and two top coats, plus other items which I will be reviewing in a separate post.

Cotton Candy Dandy

mamaheartspolish-inm-cotton-candy-dandy-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-cotton-candy-dandy-swatch-2

Cotton Candy Dandy is a light sky blue creme. Swatch is 2 coats with Out the Door top coat. It's opaque in 1-2 coats depending on how thick you apply it. Formula is smooth and easy to control.

Huckleberry Fairy

mamaheartspolish-inm-huckleberry-fairy-swatch-1

mamaheartspolish-inm-huckleberry-fairy-swatch-2

Huckleberry Fairy is a navy blue jelly. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat. This polish is opaque in 2-3 coats. I still had visible nail line when I photographed it after 2 coats so I added a 3rd. This polish really stained my skin during clean up and when I removed it. It took a lot of scrubbing and whitening toothpaste to get it out. Note that I've read a few other reviews and most bloggers didn't have this issue.

Grape Escape

mamaheartspolish-inm-grape-escape-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-grape-escape-swatch-2

Grape Escape is a plum purple creme. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. This polish is opaque in 1-2 careful coats. Formula is smooth and easy to use. It also stamps really well.

Celine's Jelly Bean

mamaheartspolish-inm-celines-jelly-bean-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-celines-jelly-bean-swatch-2

Celine's Jelly Bean is a baby pink creme. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. Opaque in 1-2 careful coats. Formula is smooth and easy to apply, although a little on the thicker side. Which is a good thing cause pale pinks tend to be annoyingly sheer. This one also stamps nicely, even over darker polishes.

Tangerine Dream

mamaheartspolish-inm-tangerine-dream-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-tangerine-dream-swatch-2

Tangerine Dream is a red-orange jelly. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. This polish really is a dream, I've never seen a jelly that was technically opaque in 1 coat while still maintaining that squishy jelly feel. It's amazing. Take a look at the video swatches below to see what I mean. I only added the 2nd coat just because it's how I normally apply polish. It is slightly more red than photographed, just a bit.

Green Machine

mamaheartspolish-inm-green-machin-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-green-machine-swatch-2

Green Machine is an olive green jelly. Swatch is 3 coats with top coat. It has the same jelly formula as Huckleberry Fairy and Tangerine Dream however, it is not as opaque. You could get away with 2 coats but I still had some visible nail line when I photographed it so I went back and added a 3rd. This color is hard to pull off, it's got a little too much yellow in it to really be olive and it clashes with my skin tone. It doesn't look that bad in photos but in real life....if you have kids you know exactly what it looked like. This was my least favorite.

Bananigans

mamaheartspolish-inm-bananigans-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-bananigans-swatch-2

Bananigans is a bright yellow creme. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. This polish could also be a 1 coater if you apply a thicker, careful coat. Formula is smooth and easy to apply although slightly thicker than other mainstream creams. This one also stamps really well over dark colors.

Vanilla Zilla

mamaheartspolish-inm-vanilla-zilla-swatch

mamaheartspolish-inm-vanilla-zilla-swatch-2

Vanilla Zilla is a off white/pale gray creme. Swatch is 2 coats with top coat. I actually got a perfectly opaque application with 1 coat, then added the 2nd just cause. This is probably my second favorite after Tangerine Dream. It's not white, but it's the closes I've ever gotten to a truly opaque 1 coater that's a good base for nail art. I'm going to have to find the actual white and black polishes for INM Out the Door Nail Lacquer and see if they are just as good.

Video Swatches



For information on where to buy these polishes head over to www.inmnails.com. They retail for only $3.00. For the most part they had great formulas and stamped well, so they are definitely worth checking out.


8 comments on "INM Out the Door Nail Lacquer Swatches and Review"
  1. I absolutely NEED Grape Escape and Green Machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangerine Dream looks amazing! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love INM products! Great pictures and review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that the light blue is called Cotton Candy Dandy. I always think of cotton candy as blue but so often it's associated with pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that green and yellow. These look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how squishy and shiny they are. Huckleberry Fairy is my favorite. I love those kind of blues and just brace myself for the skin staining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous swatches! There a few of these that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bananigans... Attracted me ! Though I am not fan yellow polishes but it's different :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature