Top Social

Pink Butterfly Stamping

Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Pink Butterfly Stamping with M Polish Apple Blossom over Zoya Savita using Dashica Infinity plate 106

Hi guys! I've had this mani in my head for a few weeks, ever since I received Zoya Savita in a BHB nail thread swap from @southernandpolished. I stamped over it with M Polish Apple Blossom and used my new Dashica Infinity plate 106. My nails are quite nubby at the moment, too much stress has led to a few breaks and nibbles. It doesn't mean I can't rock some awesome nail art though! It's the best way of know of leaving my nails alone so they can grow again.


Pink Butterfly Stamping with M Polish Apple Blossom over Zoya Savita using Dashica Infinity plate 106

Originally I was going to stamp with a bright pink from Wet n Wild (Frosted Fuchsia) but it didn't show up against the dark purple. Well, luckily, that's what M Polish does best, so I took out Apple Blossom. I bought this one the day of the Spring 2015 launch but I hadn't used it yet. Apple Blossom is really smooth and easy to use. You just need to put a bit on the plate, no need to cover the whole image with polish before scrapping. It has that beautiful glow over dark colors like the entire M Polish collection, it's a definite must have.


I recently got some Infinity plates from Dashica Beauty so I was excited to try them out. I used a butterfly image from plate 106. Because my nails are really short and narrow, you can't see a whole butterfly but I think it ends up looking kinda abstract. Reminds me of some of my own paintings, where I would take ordinary subjects and paint up close versions of them, so they looked unrecognizable and abstract. I don't have an actual review for the plate, but I can tell you guys that it's well etched and easy to use. I didn't have any problems getting the image to pick up. I used my Messy Mansion med-soft head (green set) for this manicure.

zoya-m-polishes-infinity-dashica-butterfly-stamping-macro

I topcoated with my Bettina B-Pro Color Enhancing topcoat. Zoya Savita is from the Matte Velvet collection but a shiny topcoat really brings out the sparkle and shimmer in it. I'm also in love with how great Apple Blossom stamps, it is just stunning. I did a complete manicure on both my hands and I couldn't stop starring, my nails where so glowy!

Zoya Savita was a gift. I purchased Apple Blossom at www.mpolishes.com and the Infinity Plate as part of a group buy but you can find the plates here.

Have you used any Infinity plates or any of these polishes before? Let me know what you think and what your favorite part of the manicure is in the comments!

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest
22 comments on "Pink Butterfly Stamping"
  1. This is a great polish combo and the stamping looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No on both counts. That Zoya is AMAZING!! Absolutely love the stamping. So jealous of all the MPOLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not used those plates, but your mani is fantastic!! I love Savita, and this combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Savita. So gorgeous. I don't have any of the M Polish polishes yet, but I think I'm going to have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure, i love your color and plate choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colour combo, they compliment each other nicely. I haven't tried any Infinity plates but I am hoping to get a few soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great! I could only get three and it was so hard to narrow it down.

      Delete
  8. This combo is going on my to do list!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved your creation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Savita is one of my favorite Zoya polishes. I especially love it in its satin state!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Savita and Apple Blossom go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stamping is perfect Nadia! I don't have any of those plates but now I'm feeling like I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this monochromatic look. These two colors where made to be stamped together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stamping! Purple always looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally me! My nails are so tiny that only a fraction of an image will show up on them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never used those plates before, but definitely Zoya, and Mpolish is my new stamping polish crack :D Girgeous mani - totally stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous4/04/2015

    This is a seriously gorgeous look! I love how Apple Blossom seems to enhance that gorgeous shimmer in Savita!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the color combo!! Seriously Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! I love the combo, and man, I really need some M Polish. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful color pairing!! They were made for each other! Lovely stamping job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so pretty! I love the purple shades together, and the stamping. <3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature