Top Social

Pahlish - La Dernière Reine

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
pahlish-la-derniere-reine-swatch-review


This week the Pahlish Lovers group on Facebook is hosting a Pahlish Week to show our support and love for maker Shannon cause she's been going through some stuff. We're going to be using the hashtag #teampahlish to show off our Pahlish manis. I'm wearing La Dernière Reine from the 2014 Royal Reverie fall collection with a stamped accent nail. 


pahlish-la-derniere-raine-lace-stamping

From the Pahlish website "La Dernière Reine is a delicate light nude with copper flakes, neon purple shimmer, and taupe shimmer. It's based on Marie Antoinette who was the last queen of France before the French revolution. This polish was inspired by her light pastel palette and delicate ivory skin tone."

I love this color and knew as soon as I saw it that I needed it. It reminds me of Sephora by OPI Don't Feed the Hand Models but better. The SOPI color is one of my favorites and I only have a mini bottle. This has a similar base but the flakes and shimmer really set it apart.

pahlish-la-derniere-reine-macro
Pahlish - La Dernière Reine macro

Formula wise, it's perfect. Maybe I'm biased because Pahlish is one of the first (I think the 2nd) indie brand I ever bought from and have yet to be disappointing by the formula. The only one I recall having issues is with sinking glitters in Charn and that's easily fixed by shaking the bottle, holding it upside down for a while, or scrapping them off the sides. It's most likely due to the fact that the glitters are too heavy for the crelly base.

La Dernière Reine applies perfectly in two coats, maybe one if you're really careful and want a sheer look. Clean up was really easy, the shimmer or flakes didn't stick to my skin.

pahlish-la-derniere-reine-sunlight

I decided I wanted to start stamping some more, now that I have the perfect soft squishy stamper for my nails (the Messy Mansion med-soft stamper). I used a design from MoYou London Bridal 06 and Wet n Wild Burgundy Frost.

wet-n-wild-burgundy-frost-stamping-polish

Burgundy Frost is perfect for stamping! It's really opaque with a light golden shimmer.

colors-used-pahlish-wetnwild

pahlish-la-derniere-reine-stamping-moyou

Like usual, I bought all these products myself. You can find Pahlish at www.pahlish.com, my stamper is the med-soft head from www.messymansion.com.au and the image plate is from MoYou London.Remember to search on Instagram for #teampahlish for the other Pahlish Lover's manis.

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at Bloglovin, Facebook, and Instagram!

4 comments on "Pahlish - La Dernière Reine"
  1. Anonymous10/19/2014

    Oh this looks great on you, and I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color - those little copper flecks!!! Great mani, the stamp gives it that little something extra. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature