Top Social

New York Color- Spring Street Swatch

Saturday, October 11, 2014
new-york-color-spring-street-swatch-review


Hi guys, today I have a very short and sweet post. I have several family members who aren't feeling well for different reasons and this is one super tired momma. (I've been up since 3:30 am or so with my toddler.)

It's Simple Swatch Saturday and I have New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry polish in Spring Street. This is a gorgeous red orange creme, just one careful coat for the pictures, it's that opaque. Just a beautiful color and great for stamping. No staining and easy clean up, perfect creme formula. Not only is this a great color but it's only about $2. I got mine at my local Walmart.

I hope everyone else is having a fun (and more restful) weekend!

Stalking is encouraged! Go follow Mama Hearts Polish at Bloglovin, Facebook, and Instagram!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature