Top Social

Game of Thrones Nail Art - House Stark

Sunday, May 19, 2019
game-of-thrones-house-stark-nail-art-1

I'm ready for tonight's finale. It's probably going to be disappointing, but my nails are done. I've been a fan of the Song of Ice and Fire books for years, so this has been a long time coming. I'm not gonna ramble about it here though.

game-of-thrones-house-stark-holo-gradient
game-of-thrones-house-stark-holo-gradient-china-glaze-omg-macro

game-of-thrones-house-stark-fangirl-polish-decal-macro

Ok so I did these in a hurry cause I was about to leave for a Scouts event with my family and I wouldn't have time the rest of the day to get them done. It's not the best and I haven't done nail art besides stamping in a while, so I'm a bit out of practice. I used China Glaze OMG for the silver holo, the new version that came out in 2018, Galactic Gray for the dark gray holo, and OMG a UFO for the green holo. I only did a silver to gray gradient in most of my nails and a silver-green-gray in my accent nail. In retrospect, it would have looked better to do the same to all my nails or a silver to green, since those are the House Stark colors. Oh well. I had seen a few silver to dark gray gradients for House Stark manis and since I was pressed for time, I did the same. For the direwolf, I used a water slide decal from Fangirl Polish, she has a bunch of fandom themed decals, go check her out.

Let me know your thoughts about the series finale below! Did you do any nail art for it?
1 comment on "Game of Thrones Nail Art - House Stark"
  1. I think these turned out really good for someone that hasn't done nail art besides stamping in a while! I haven't watched any episodes of GOT lol

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature