Top Social

Moonflower Polish - Smooshy Nail Art

Friday, April 14, 2017
smooshy-nail-art-moonflower-polish-violeta

Hey guys! Nothing special today, just some smooshy nail art using 4 colors from my brand Moonflower Polish and a stamping plate from Bundle Monster. My nails are super short and awkward right now. I haven't had much time to pain them and they are super neglected and breaking all the time. It makes me sad. So I wanted to do some nail art to dress them up a bit. Check below to see what I used!
smooshy-nail-art-moonflower-polish-verde
 smooshy-nail-art-moonflower-polish
smooshy-nail-art-moonflower-polish-macro

Pretty simple, 1st is just a smooshy base using Violeta, Verde, and Rosa. (You put down a drop of each color on a mat, swirl/smoosh with a stamper and transfer to your nails.) Then I applied 1 coat of a glitter topper I made myself using some of that iridescent color shifting glitter a lot of makers have been using lately. (I have quite a lot of it, I mean to make polishes with it but glitters are not my forte so I'm still not confident the ones I made are any good). Finally, I used Noche to stamp a feathers and stars image from Bundle Monster plate BM-S301 using the BM semi-squishy silicone stamper. Finished with Out the Door.

Moonflower Polish my brand of 5 free handmade stamping polishes, they also work great for other types of nail art. All colors are now in stock, you can check them out at www.moonflowerpolish.com.
Follow me on social media to stay up to date with the latest info regarding restocks and new releases! Find Moonflower Polish on IG @moonflowerpolish (and don't forget to use #moonflowerpolish so I can repost your pics). On FB: @moonflowerpolish and the fan group Painted Moonflowers.

2 comments on "Moonflower Polish - Smooshy Nail Art "
  1. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed(if you have one) to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature