Top Social

Nail Hoot Sea of Galilee Swatch and Nail Art

Saturday, January 30, 2016
Nail-Hoot-Sea-of-Galilee-swatch

Today I have swatches, nail art and a "live swatch" video if Nail Hoot's fan group custom Sea of Galilee. I purchased this holo aqua blue jelly with purple flakes and was so in love with it that I actually bought a back up. Click "read more" or scroll down for more swatches and nail art, plus the video! *Picture heavy.*

Swatch

Nail-Hoot-Sea-of-Galilee-3

Nail-Hoot-Sea-of-Galilee-4

nail-hoot-sea-of-galilee-ottlite-swatch
Ottlite only
Nail-Hoot-Sea-of-Galilee-macro

Sea of Galilee is a light teal/aqua jelly with a strong scattered holo and purple iridescent flakies. Swatch is 3  coats with topcoat. Because it is a jelly, it does require more coats in order to avoid visible nail lines. Another option is to layer it over a similar base color. Formula is on the thinner side, but it's not runny, it still has that jelly consistency while being easy to spread, it also self levels nicely. Overall, I was really happy with the polish consistency, since it was just how I like my polishes to be.

Nail Art

I did some nail art to go with the swatch.

nail-hoot-sea-of-galilee-stamped-nail-art

nail-hoot-sea-of-galilee-nail-art-close-up

Products used:


For this mani I used Wet n Wild French White Creme as a stamping polish, Bundle Monster BM-XL206, created by nailstamp4fun for the Blogger Collaboration Set, the UberChic non-sticky stamper in Tiffany blue (I covered the holder with washi tape), Nail Hoot Talon Tape as a latex barrier, and finally topped it all off with Swift Sparkle from Pretty & Polished.

Video

I made a video applying Sea of Galilee and the stamping. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/pz6bVKBrCmc.


I purchased all of these products myself. Join the Nail Hoot Fan Group here
5 comments on "Nail Hoot Sea of Galilee Swatch and Nail Art"
  1. That Macro & Nail art = Swoon.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty choice of color and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video!! Great job hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video!! Great job hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty color. Your stamping really made it pop!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature