Top Social

Different Dimension - Cetus Swatch and Review

Wednesday, August 26, 2015
different-dimension-shooting-star-cetus
Hi guys! Today I have swatches and a short review on this gorgeous polish by Different Dimension called Cetus. It's a berry holographic, flaky polish, part of Different Dimension's Shooting Star series, which are one and done, special edition, polishes. That means that the maker only releases them for a short time, they tend to be unique mixes with higher quality pigments or extras like holos, glitters, or flakes. Different Dimension is one of my favorite indie nail polish brands and they make up a good chunk of my collection but I've barely posted about them, even though I wear the polishes often. I was wearing this one two weeks ago and decided to go ahead and write a review, so check below for that.


different-dimension-cetus-swatch

different-dimension-cetus-macro

Cetus is a berry colored holographic polish with gold micro flakes/shimmer. It's opaque enough to cover in one careful coat and it fully dried in less than 10 minutes. Swatches are 2 coats with shiny topcoat. Formula is smooth, buttery, and easy to control. The gold micro flakes can get stuck to the skin, so be careful during clean-up. Cetus is really similar to Berry Christmas, the main difference between the two is the gold flakes. If you come across Cetus in a destash, and you already own Berry Christmas, you don't really need it, unless you need all the berry holos, lol. 

I purchased Cetus a while ago when it was originally available, it's no longer for sale but you can always find other amazing polishes from Different Dimension at their store, http://differentdimensionpolish.bigcartel.com/

Follow Mama Hearts Polish at BloglovinFacebookInstagram, and Pinterest!

14 comments on "Different Dimension - Cetus Swatch and Review"
  1. I actually didn't notice how close it was to Berry Christmas...apparently I need all the berry holos! :0) I'm a huge fan of her Shooting Star polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Shooting Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and review! I need to try this brand

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is awesome, you capture perfectly the holo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful berry shade and with perfect holo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great color, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this polish ! Nice swatch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stunning is this? It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning swatches and polish! My DD collection is growing quite steadily and this review just made me realized I don't own any shooting star yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing and beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature