Top Social

Polished for Days - You Can Fly! - Random Number Nail Art

Saturday, April 25, 2020
polished-for-days-you-can-fly-gold-nail-stamping


Thursday April 23's random number nail art is brought to you by Ariana, my daughter. Her random number selection resulted in Polish for Days You Can Fly! with some gold stamping using MPolish Bells and MoYou London Pro 02.

polished-for-days-you-can-fly-gold-nail-stamping

polished-for-days-you-can-fly-gold-nail-stamping

polished-for-days-you-can-fly-gold-nail-stamping-macro

I'm gonna be honest, I was not a big fan of this polish. The flakies look amazing and shifty in the bottle but I had trouble getting the polish to look nice on my nails. I ended up sponging a 3rd layer and that helped a bit but the end result was lumpy, even after 2 coats of topcoat. It was also really hard to clean up for some reason, which led to super dry cuticles and then super oily cuticles in pictures. And then the pics themselves came out very dark. Overall not a good nail day. The MPolish stamping polish is perfection though and I really wish she'd make some more.
1 comment on "Polished for Days - You Can Fly! - Random Number Nail Art"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature