Top Social

Moonflower Polish Vampy Cremes

Thursday, March 15, 2018

I think I just need to accept the fact that I'm only going to be posting to this blog like once a month if that. I dunno guys, no one is really reading this and it takes so long to write up, is it even worth it? Anyway, here are the latest polishes I released from Moonflower Polish back in February. Like always, this is *not* a review, just sharing info and swatches. I'm lacking time and energy for a long post today so let's just get straight to it.

All swatches are 1 coat of the color with top coat. I used a variety of Bundle Monster and UberChic plates with the Simply Silver and Soft Sticky stampers from Lantern and Wren. To find out more and see how they stamped, watch my video below!

Dark Green - dark green base with yellow-green-gold shimmer.

 
moonflower-polish-dark-green-swatch-1

moonflower-polish-dark-green-swatch-2





Navy Blue - navy blue creme with blue-purple color shifting shimmer.

moonflower-polish-navy-blue-swatch-1

moonflower-polish-navy-blue-swatch-2

Plum - dark purple base with purple-blue shimmer.

moonflower-polish-plum-swatch-1

moonflower-polish-plum-swatch-2

 Teal - medium teal creme with blue-green-purple shimmer.

moonflower-polish-teal-swatch-1

moonflower-polish-teal-swatch-2

Wine - dark red creme with red-orange shimmer.

moonflower-polish-wine-swatch-1

moonflower-polish-wine-swatch-2

Moonflower Polish is my brand of 5 free handmade indie nail polish, for stamping and regular wear in 1-2 coats. The Vampy Cremes are available right now at www.moonflowerpolish.com, you can use code MFP10 to save 10% on your order! Thanks for reading!

Swatch Video


1 comment on "Moonflower Polish Vampy Cremes"
  1. I still read what you post! Love these polishes - great job with them <3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature