Top Social

Rose Stamping with China Glaze and Moonflower Polish

Tuesday, November 7, 2017
multichrome-holo-black-rose-nail-art-stamping

Hey everybody! Today's post is just some simple nail art using China Glaze Cabin Fever and Moonflower Polish Cozy Sweaters. I'm trying to get back into blogging at least twice a week, painting my nails every other day, and making video tutorials once a week. That also includes working through my ginormous stash of nail polishes, most of which are untried.

china-glaze-cabin-fever-black-rose-nail-art

For this look I went with China Glaze Cabin Fever, which I've owned since it came out in...2015. Yeesh, 2 years...where has the time gone? Cabin Fever is a wine-red-gold multichrome. It's got a very thin formula and definitely needs 3 coats for opacity. You have to be careful with the brush strokes as well.

moonflower-polish-cozy-sweater-black-rose-nail-art

multichrome-holo-black-rose-nail-art-macro

To finish off the look I used Moonflower Polish Cozy Sweaters, a dark gunmetal gray holo stamping polish with golden shimmer. I used a rose image from MoYou London Pro 08 stamping plate. And that's it, easy, simple, and pretty for fall.

Moonflower Polish is my own brand of 5 free handcrafted nail polish for stamping, nail art, and regular wear, available at www.moonflowerpolish.com and www.nail-artisan.co.uk. You can find Moonflower Polish on IG @moonflowerpolish (and don't forget to use #moonflowerpolish so I can repost your pics). On FB: @moonflowerpolish and the fan group Painted Moonflowers.

5 comments on "Rose Stamping with China Glaze and Moonflower Polish"
  1. This is a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy Sweaters is my favorite stamping polish, seriously! It goes SO well with that CG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shift in the base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonflower polish is brilliant! i am thinking of how it would look on me because i just recalled it matches with my christmas outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely nail art! Love it! China Glaze Cabin Fever, gonna look for it!

    instagram gifts

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature