Top Social

Snowflake Nail Art

Thursday, December 10, 2015
snowflakes-stamping-nail-art

Hi guys! Today I have some snowflake nail art. I joined the Challenge Your Nail Art group on FB, hosted by Jessica from Be Happy and Buy Polish, this December we're doing 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art. I'm super behind but here's the 1st prompt: Snow Day.


snowflakes-moyou-festive-06-stamping


I wanted to film a tutorial but didn't have the time. It's rather simple stamping. The base is Renaissance Cosmetics Melancholia, stamped with M Polish Snowberry, using a snowflake image from MoYou London's Festive 06 plate. I've seriously been waiting an entire year to do this mani, I wore it for 3 days. That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to do the other prompts.



15 comments on "Snowflake Nail Art"
  1. Looove! And holy crap that base color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo ! That's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ! I'm all about snowflakes over blue this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ! I'm all about snowflakes over blue this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and that blue looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great base for this stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. The base is perfect with those snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely especially with that base! I joined that group too but didn't join in on this one because of how far behind I was lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely - it's perfectly wintery! :D

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature